Monday, April 27, 2009

I enjoy bathing.

**Okay, before you react or anything...this is one of my blogs of humor or...randomness. So yeah, don't go thinking I'm insane...or maybe I am.

*sigh*
Finally...some peace...not just any sort of peace but peace of mind. I just knew that there is actually no harm or pasmo in taking a bath after an exercise. Yay. I could finally quit smelling bad after ballet! Earlier, we had modern ballet and...it involves cleaning the floor with your body. haha. I'm exaggerating! You always end up with a lot of grime after practice and of course...your one wish would have to be a bath or shower right?

You see, I'm especially happy since I finally have a loofah! Yay! I could finally take a bath knowing my therapeutic body wash wouldn't go to waste! Yay loofah! Also, don't forget about the pumice made of dead sea anemones. Yeeep. It scrubs all the dirt and dead skin cells away so you'd have smoother skin. haha. Now, I smell better. I've got to say that my head is clearer and more relaxed when I smell good. Yeah, smelling good makes me happy. haha. How fun bathing is! Funny, I'm actually writing a blog about the joys of bathing!

No comments:

Post a Comment