Friday, April 24, 2009

April Fools?

I feel so strange...
I really don't know why...
After all this time...all I wanted was revenge? When I say revenge, I mean getting back by doing some sort of prank...

It's his birthday tomorrow and what better way to surprise him by doing some horrible prank! By the way, he is actually a 6-foot tree monster whom I used to uh....you get the point. I think that he is a loser and a nitwit. Darn. I couldn't even think of better insults! If you're wondering what he did. He uh...disappeared then came back a terrible monster. After that, I acted like it was nothing and I tried to forget about him. Dear me, how could you forget a 6-foot monster when you see it often?! Back then, I still believe in that loser of a tree monster. Now...I'm like...arrrgh! I don't know! I think I'm crazy...or...maybe I am! Well, that's not the point! The point is...I'm channeling everything to revenge or anger. Now, don't you tell me I still like him. I'm furious! Okay?

So, I've been trying to hatch up a really good prank for about a day already. Unbelievably, I did come up with something good to moderate. I decided to give him a present! Not just any present of course...This present is...yeah...it's just a beetle with a note that says: Feed Me and it's supposedly going in his pants or shirt. Wait!!! There's more...In the lockers, I intend to draw a smiley face at the back of all his shirts while he's out. Ahahaha! During jazz class, he's going to have to wear it! That's going to be a pretty sight for me while doing corners in jazz! When you think it's over...it's NOT! I'm also going to spray Chanel No.19 on all his clothes...and put peanut butter on the armpits of his shirt! Lastly, I'm going to sprinkle a LOT of sugar on his shoes. Yes, now who says revenge isn't sweet?

Yes, I WILL carry out this plan. Yeah, I know some of it is kinda lame....but it sure is stupid! Don't you think I wouldn't do this....oh I would. Well, I could get away with this pretty easily....

I'm excited for tomorrow!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment